1. The advance payment for the reservation is non-refundable. The paid amount can be used in the form of a voucher for the next stay.
2. The hotel day lasts from 14.00 to 11.00 the next day.
3. The guest is required to complete a registration card before check-in. In the event of a refusal, the receptionist has the right to refuse to issue a room card.
4. The room can only be taken after completing the registration formalities.
5. Reservations without prepayment are maintained until 20.00
6. The room is rented for days.
7. Pets are not allowed.
8. Visits of guests not registered in Villa Pieńkowski, hotel rooms may take place until 22.00
9. You are responsible for any damage or destruction to the hotel arising from your fault or the fault of your visitors.
10. The hotel is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the guest. The number of parking spaces is limited.
11. The hotel guest is not authorized to transfer the room he releases to others.
12. There is a curfew from 22.00 to 6.00
13. The behavior of guests and people using the services of the hotel should not interfere with the peaceful stay of other guests. The hotel may refuse to provide further services to a person who violates this rule.
14. The entire hotel is non-smoking. This ban applies to both rooms and other public areas designated for it. In the event of non-compliance with the abovementioned ban, the Guest will be charged a fine of PLN 500
15. The hotel guest is obliged to comply with fire regulations.
16. Stay of one child under 4 years is free. It is not counted as a full person in the room, this also applies to meals
17. The guest is obliged to return the key card, in the event of loss / loss the Hotel may charge the guest the amount of PLN 25
18. The hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard. In case of reservations regarding the quality of services, please report them to reception as soon as possible, which will allow us to react immediately